There are different definitions for design. Here are the most relevant to our work includes:
1. To intend for a definite purpose
2. A plan or project
3. To assign in thought or intention
But away from the formal definitions, there are also the some meanings that teams working on Web pages assign to the word, includes:
1. The person or team responsible for coding the website
2. The person or team responsible for making a site looks good"
3. The look of a website as a whole
4. The way of the website "works"
5. The look of an individual Web page
6. The images and icons required for a website
7. What Parts of a Website Can Be Designed
The Visual Effects
California Web Site Designers design the visual elements of a website; they are building the look and feel of the site. This includes the graphics, color, styles, and layout.
The User Interface
When you design a user interface you are creating a structure for how the website will be display to the clients. It also includes information architecture to classify and structure the site.
Interface design is involved in a wide range of projects from computer systems, to cars, to commercial planes. All of these projects involve same basic human interactions and also require some unique skills and knowledge. As a result, designers tend to specialize in certain types of projects and have skills centered around their expertise, whether that be software design, user research, web design, or industrial design.
The Site Structure
2. Marketing professionals
3. Information architects
4. PHP, database, and other language programmers
5. Graphic artists
6. User interface specialists